Our client is a popular US-based floral wire service, retailer, and wholesaler. Since the company used multiple applications for case management, order management and e-commerce, it ran into the following challenges.
- Customer complaints were not being swiftly addressed
- Agents did not have a single point of access to information
- Scaling up the call center during peak season resulted in significant training costs. Additionally, the onboarding process ended up wasting time.
Lister conducted a comprehensive creative, tech and content strategy to analyse the existing brand-specific applications for call center users. We also redesigned the order and service application experience.
Lister’s intervention lead to measurable results, including:
- A reduction in the time taken to onboard contractors during peak season
- Click to action across interfaces reduced by 1/3
- Improved call center response leading to a significant uptick in CSAT ratings
- Standardisation of e-commerce infrastructure, resulting in a maintenance cost reduction of 50%