Lister's e-commerce playbook approach helps our clients strengthen the online ecosystem to fuel growth across emerging markets, homogenise buyer experience globally, and optimise support overheads.
- Lister performs an extensive feasibility study of CMS and e-commerce platforms to fulfil the customer need
- We perform a one-time configuration for out-of-the-box features in the CMS and e-commerce platform, to support multi-region and multi-currency websites.
- We identify features with time to market sensitivity during the stakeholder interview and make it configuration driven. For instance, one-page vs multi-page checkout, site-wide promotion, etc.
- Custom modules and critical integrations like CMS to e-commerce platforms, payment gateway, tax computation, shipping service, and ERP integration. These are optimised to power websites for a global audience.
- We adopt the standardisation of themes and templates and consolidate the platforms and websites to minimise maintenance and support costs.
- Category and product design are carefully crafted to effectively use hierarchies and smart relationships.
- Meticulous planning for testing is done in advance for the creation of data sets, data migration plan, and distributions of users across multiple regions
- We recommend standardisation of the deployment process for both on-prem and cloud environments.