Lister helps brands select which platform of the framework would meet the objectives of the online store the best. We pick the platform that provides the right tools for the business to self-service and meet their needs out-of-the-box accelerating time to market. Lister conducts an assessment workshop with technical and business teams to understand business vision and technology goals for our clients.
- The assessment workshop focuses on the following activities:
- We identify business objectives that are not met by the current system.
- We identify the features that will future-proof the proposed system, enabling scale and providing the flexibility to add new features.
- Evaluation of existing architecture and integration details for standardization
- We provide the details of platforms/technology that should be retained. Also, we determine how to use it in conjunction with the proposed platform.
- Identify the degree of fitment to specifications; we do this by picking the platform that provides the right tools for business partners to self-service and meets most capabilities out- of- the- box or with support from third-party extensions.
- Evaluate and estimate TCO (Total cost of ownership), including hosting/subscription, services, and maintenance costs.
- Evaluate Infrastructure sizing based on web traffic, type of digital assets served, peak load needs, and redundancy.