Lister conducts a workshop to understand the brand inside-out. We try to gather conclusive information about design objectives, customer preferences, competitors' design outlook, primary features and the key value proposition.
As a part of the creative design process we focus on the following activities:
- Journey design: We define target audience segments/personas and design journeys for each persona, turning users into long-term and loyal customers
- Wireframes and copywriting: Create mobile and desktop wireframes that help us to deliver your website's core message more effectively and gather feedback at an early stage.
- Prototyping: Revise wireframes and improve on them in an equally timely fashion.
- User testing: Conduct in-house user testing to ensure usability/navigability of prototype
- Mockups: Revise wireframes per user testing insights and convert wireframes to high-fidelity 2D mockups. The design mockups will be converted to an HTML page and submitted as a deliverable.
- Build site & SEO: Convert designs to HTML for a responsive site with SEO and conduct a usability test to meet WCAG compliance & optimisation.
- QA & delivery: Overall quality coverage & UAT for the website and GoLive planning.