Our client is a popular tire and auto care dealer in the United States. They run massive promotional email campaigns to engage with their subscribers and often schedule appointment reminders to notify customers about the upcoming service schedules for their vehicles. Since these email campaigns were mostly ad-hoc, lacking a process to scale the volume up and down gradually, they threatened the company’s email deliverability and IP reputation.
- Lister used its automation solution—Kryptonite-- to automate the e-commerce application.
- We created automation scripts for features like Mix-and-Match reducing 60% of manual effort through automation.
- We installed automated email features like shipping confirmation, order cancellation, and more.
- Achieved browser compatibility across Chrome, Firefox, and Edge browsers
- Configured to run in a CI/CD pipeline
- Enabled parallel executions to fast-track rollouts
- Reports enabled to send via Microsoft Teams.
- Improved IP reputation and deliverability
- Recommended a roadmap to monitor the IP reputation for each ISP and raise an alert if the inbox placements reach the defined threshold.
- Recommended the best practices to streamline email campaign launches, establishing consistency in the handling of large weekly volumes ranging from 200k to 2M emails