Lister conducts a discovery session and obtains a sign-off from the client on the scope of migration. Depending on the client's requirement, we use either a lift and shift approach or a complete redesign to perform the platform migration. As part of the migration, the Lister team standardises the template and themes, and then performs a responsive redesign of the website.
We build extensions both for on-prem and SAAS cloud platforms, wherever required to enhance e-commerce features and to align with the customer needs. We configure the OOB features, user roles, and privileges to enable the marketing team to self-serve and administrate the platform effectively.
- Lister team follows a streamlined migration process while migrating customer data and web analytics tags to the new platform.
- We adopt a parallel run and cutover approach and sunset the legacy application on go-live
Lister advises its clients proactively and recommends the timely upgrade of its commerce and content management platform to avoid security vulnerabilities and end of life support.
- As an aspect of the upgrade process, Lister assesses the scope for the upgrade by reviewing web traffic trends, security & compliance standards, infra & server config needs, existing performance metrics, etc
- Lister performs platform upgrade for the e-commerce store/CMS platform initially thru a dry run followed by a real-time run.
- During the migration, key performance indicators like one-time data migration, incremental data, traffic, page load performance, retention measures like cart, browse abandon will be reviewed before the final cutover and go live.