Lister helps clients build and expand their online presence by implementing digital commerce platforms, both SaaS and On-prem like Bigcommerce, Magento, Drupal and Liferay.
- The first step as a part of the onboarding is to build a website brief, detailing website goals, success measures, creative strategy, product catalogue, checkout process, integration requirements and order management process.
- As a next step, Lister charts out a detailed implementation plan, which defines each milestone start and completion date
- Lister starts search- platform-onboarding with project kick-off, which covers the overall process of onboarding, scope, method and next action items
- A go-live plan is provided, detailing cutover tactics (if transitioning from an existing system) and post-deployment procedures.
- A user testing plan is created for A/B testing of content and experience after going live; these are implemented as a part of the execution.
- The implementation covers an iterative exercise: our UX designers work with your user groups to arrive at optimal templates and designs for your website while adhering to best practices in usability.
- During the implementation of the e-commerce and content management systems, we also focus on identifying COTS components that can be integrated for payment, shipping, promotion management and order processing for your specific business case. Additionally, we build extensions as needed for your unique business cases: our platform experts understand the deep nuances of these platforms.
- Finally, a detailed web testing plan is executed for performance, security, and functionality testing of the website pre and post go-live.