For marketers, customer data being available in the marketing automation platforms is the key and that too in a easily consumable fashion. With our expertise on Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Marketing Cloud and Braze, our data services team help define the right data model on the platform of choice, understanding the nuances so as to enable marketers get full value of the platform investment.
Lister’s expertise not just as a professional services provider but also as a custom solutions provider for some of the Top 10 marketing clouds gives us the edge in understanding the intricacies behind data modelling from not just from a personalisation, targeting perspective but also from a campaign launch perspective.
What and how we do it
- Lister helps the client structure their data architecture, ensuring that the model is agile enough to store the data. Also, it needs to be efficient for campaign personalisation
- Audit the existing data model of the account and the import jobs that bring in customer information from various data sources
- Based on the use-cases of the client, Lister will map out the necessary attributes and remove the redundant fields
- Configure the data import jobs at appropriate times, keeping in mind both marketer goals and platform contention issues
- In a granular analysis, we will see how many existing data attributes are used across the campaigns and weed out those that are not. If a column or an attribute has more % of null values, we will eliminate those
- Provide suggestions on how the data relationship should be. We will also state how efficiently we can handle the data, in terms of data load
- Prepare a comprehensive data modelling and entity-relationship document for the client