Lack of good quality leads is one of the biggest pain points for majority of B2B marketers. When sales team receives poor leads, the time invested and effort made gets wasted in qualifying, engaging, and selling to low-interest prospects. It is significantly more expensive than the time and money spent in pursuing better quality leads. Lister helps in addressing the above problems by adopting the following approach:
What and how we do it
- Understand current lead acquisition process across various channels, data source partners and integrations, landing pages and forms handling
- Understand current personas, products, geos and data points
- Understand current data quality issues, duplicate, data scrubbing rules and data enrichment.
- Lister helps the client in cleaning up their customer data and their associated attributes for better targeting. Typically, Lister does process of data scrubbing, data deduplication and data enrichment
- Building a single customer view and data scrubbing requests to get the target segments for marketing programs
- Typically, B2B prospect & lead databases have lots of duplicate contacts. We work closely with client stakeholders to dedupe based on expert/ rule-based algorithms to help trim the data to 80-90% quality and then use bespoke methods to improve quality further.
- Lister first enriches the data with marketing list databases like Data.com, Dun & Bradstreet, ZoomInfo and Sales intelligence solutions like 6Sense.
- Lister also does advanced lead scoring using implicit and explicit scoring methods to calculate marketing qualified leads (MQL) that are at a stage to move to sales qualified leads (SQL)
- Identify key attributes for lead nurturing
- Build execute dashboards with visibility over lead performance
- Post-processing the data, Lister generates a comprehensive report to do reconciliation of data. This ensures that no data is lost due to the data quality improvement process.