Our client is a huge US sports league that wanted to migrate from a legacy MAP to a nimbler Braze platform. The fan data that came from different data sources needed to be pushed to Braze platform by converting JSON to Braze consumable API's. There was no intermediate layer to do data transformation and load into braze platform. Client had a rigid deadline of 3 months to complete this process as their legacy platform was to be shut down.
- Lister presented the custom middleware solution and the data audit findings to their data team.
- Lister developed the middleware solution and pushed all the historical (International and US) fans data to Braze platform in an efficient manner
- More importantly, we made Braze platform ready for operations within span of 2 months.
- In parallel to data migration, Lister was able to migrate all their campaigns and programs from the legacy platform to Braze.
- Laid out API driven solution – first touch from legacy platform and remaining touches from Braze
- Canvas setup to work around the lack of holdout feature by suppressing audience
- Created webhooks that created necessary data for efficient segmentation.
- Worked closely with both the league and the other vendors to get the required clarifications, completing this migration in a smoother way.
- Information of 40 million fans migrated
- Fan engagement for welcome and league pass programs resulted in 3X opens, 2.5X clicks
- Cutover completed in 2 months