A global fortune 500 software provider had a huge challenge as their leads/contacts was spread across different data sources – Oracle Eloqua, Pardot, Support and Community. Additionally, this data was not clean. As a result, target segments were not data-driven and nurtures did not yield industry-standard results. Sales teams were not getting well-qualified leads for follow-ups.
- Brought the contact data from Eloqua, Pardot, Support and Community, ensuring that there is one system acting as the sole source of truth, as far as the leads/contacts data is concerned
- Cleansed the data using expert- rule- based and ML algorithms, pruning the contact demography data, company information, title etc.
- Enriched the data with Dun & Bradstreet and 6sense to validate company information, lead score, account score, and more.
- Built insights for the marketing ops teams, enabling them to look at the best segment. By scrubbing the data with the pristine data in Greyferret, one can come up with the target segment for email nurtures
- Built executive dashboards that is used by the VP of Digital COE, during QBRs, to present the health of marketing leads database, contact list health, growth, and engagement trends etc.
- Created a product group summary dashboard, after improving the data quality, reflecting the region-wise contacts that are interested in different portfolios/product groups and whether they are opted-in or otherwise
- The dashboards are also used by marketers to come up with strategies to act on the insights delivered
- Improved nurtures engagements by 12%-20%
- Improved newsletter engagements by 2% over industry standard