A Fortune 500 retailer selling men’s grooming products wanted to migrate from Cheetah Mail to Braze and move their customer behavioural information from various data sources. They also needed to go live in under three months, before the holiday season. To put things in perspective, their earlier migration to Cheetah mail had taken 11 months.
- We first audited the legacy marketing platform Cheetah mail and other data sources. We then produced an end- to- end data migration strategy as well as a campaign migration strategy for a smooth cutover.
- Suggested best practices to execute IP warm-up plan, ensuring that sure deliverability is not affected
- Incorporated robust data modeling to handle multiple attributes from streaming data sources and accommodate use-cases
- Drove personalisation using product recommendations and other personalisation elements within the campaign template
- 4 billion data points migrated
- 250+ campaigns migrated
- Cutover in less than 3 months
- OR increased by 4%
- Clickthroughs increased by 2%