Our client is a Fortune 500 company and a global leader in consumer cyber safety. They secure devices, identities, online privacy, home, and family needs of close to 50 million consumers, becoming a trusted ally in a complex digital world.
Lister entered a partnership with the client to streamline client’s consumer lifecycle marketing communications and migrate 12 departments communications to customers spread across 190+ countries across North America, LATAM, EMEA and APAC regions. The following concerns were noted:
- Inability to collect and track basic operational metrics due to over fifteen, fragmented, mostly homegrown platforms
- Customer experience affected by disjointed communication
- A decentralized, uncoordinated execution model with multiple groups responsible for sending emails (PM, Engineering, eBusiness, email team).
- Limited to no testing
- Wasted efforts and cost due to departments using different methods of communication
- Delay in the rollout of customer communication due to dependency on engineering teams' backlog, which meant marketers need to wait to get their priorities worked upon.
- Created a blueprint to migrate the transactional emails to Oracle Responsys
- Proposed Automated Failover Transactional messaging (AFTM) account to make sure that there is no failure of delivery of transactional mails
- Migrated legacy/homegrown platforms to Oracle Responsys, including the automated billing system, auto-renewals, online portal, and Norton Family
- For customers who had soft bounces, hard bounces, Lister came up with a direct mail solution from Oracle Responsys.
- Delivered acquisition, welcome, abandoned cart and win-back emails to consumers across 190+ countries.
- Improve and standardise brand experience and CX for customers through linguistically relevant campaigns.
- Better email campaign performance tracking with corresponding metrics and analytics.
- Increased management visibility into emails sent to customers
- Increased internal productivity through optimising roles and shifting responsibilities to the email CRM team.