Marketers feel onboarding onto a marketing platform is a daunting task, particularly if it involves a migration. However, this need not be complex if a solution provider like Lister who can demystify the migration is around. Lister’s marketing platform certified experts make it a breeze and help derive value out of the migration. We have completed implementations with complex data migrations under 12 weeks. This is made possible thanks to Lister’s well-laid-out process that has been tested through 600+ onboarding implementations.
Here’s how we do it:
- Lister helps the client to onboard marketing platforms like Responsys, Eloqua, Braze, Adobe Campaign, Marketo etc. and makes the platform production-ready.
- Each platform onboarding starts with project kick-off, which covers the overall process of onboarding, scope of the project and action items
- Lister then charts out a detailed project plan, which specifies the start and completion date of every milestone
- Along with the platform configurations, a data discovery session is conducted to decide on the attributes and data model for the account
- At the end of data discovery, data load mechanism is finalised, and data will be loaded into the platform required for IP warm-up activity
- Lister also puts down a completed IP warm-up plan, making sure the volume does not affect the IP reputation. It also ensures that it adheres to the guidelines specified by the respective email clients
- All the required IP warm-up templates are verified by the expert team, ensuring that all the required UI elements are implemented
- Lister then executes the campaign launches based on the warm-up plan and monitors the deliverability closely daily
- If there is any drop in the metrics, we employ the necessary best practices to improve the deliverability of inbox