Lister has more than a decade of experience in helping EdTech software companies in building great products with nimble and agile product teams. We have helped deliver end-to-end digital transformational programs by cohesively working with CIO/CMO/sales organisation, enabling self-serve capabilities for the business, and reducing time to market.
- Lister helps improve the pace of ed-tech product development for faster turn-around time for client’s feature and product go-to-market plans
- We build web apps, native and cross-platform mobile apps in the EdTech space for improved user experience, monetisation, cross-platform engagement, and offline usability
- We also build backend admin applications which helps manage users, track user progress, provide rewards & recognitions, generate reports and insights
- We implement multi-language support and automation of content/data import using scripts
- Lister has helped deliver a cloud transformation initiative on a student messaging platform using cloud-native technology.
- We have helped a leading learning company through a digital transformation of migrating them from CD-based software distribution to online-only subscription-based models.
- Identification of the right e-commerce platform helped EdTech companies move away from the legacy commerce system just in time to support their global market expansion.
- We offered technology consulting and recommended an upgrade to the best-in-class platform to future proof systems for security and better the e-commerce cart performance.
- Suggested the addition of Progressive Web application (PWA) capabilities for a better mobile experience and introduced a robust deployment pipeline.
- Lister helped consolidate five 5 brands and different e-mail technologies to help reduce 80% effort in creating global marketing campaigns and a 25% reduction in support costs.
- We improved cart/checkout performance, reduced page loads from 4 secs to 2.5 sec, and the web-cart was capable of handling peak season traffic of 3500+ orders per hour
Lister has executed over 150 projects across the Digital CX, Product and Software engineering for EdTech companies. Platforms implemented include:
- Marketing Automation – Oracle Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Braze across the globe
- e-commerce - Adobe-Magento and other custom platforms for customers in multiple countries in the USA, EMEA, APAC.
- Mobility – Adobe Flex, iOS, and Android native apps
- Content – Liferay, Adobe AEM, Drupal
- Sales, CPQ, CLM, Billing – Salesforce
- Customer Service – Salesforce
- Cloud platforms – AWS