As an organisation, we firmly believe that our people are our greatest assets: they are the face and ambassadors of Lister; the portal through which our customers experience Lister’s culture, values, and the quest for excellence; the catalyst for our success and growth.
We are immensely proud to have created many technology experts and leaders over the past two decades, and we hope to continue this trend. We are gratified to be part of their growth and celebrate every one of our employees’ personal and professional achievements.
It doesn’t matter what function they are part of, which level they join us, or how long they will stay. What matters in that our employees will evolve and get better here, buoyed by a spirit of learning and progress, leadership mentoring programs, and an ecosystem that values passion, out-of-the-box thinking, and originality.
And it isn’t just about professional success; we also enable them to have the best possible life.
We refer to our people as “Listerian.” So who exactly can be a “Listerian”? Read on to find out.
- Aligns with Lister’s vision and mission. Also, takes ownership in moving Lister closer to our vision
- Strongly believes in Lister’s culture & values
- Constantly upgrades and deepens his/her skills, understanding, and knowledge
- Is open to exploring new technology areas
- Brims with integrity and morals, making them a trustworthy addition to the workforce
- Willingness to go beyond regular duties--willing to walk that extra mile to help their customers and team
- Cultivate relationships with other Listerians, nurturing each other like a family
- Readiness to seek and explore new opportunities
- Possesses strong work ethics and is willing to adhere to company policies and practices
- Is open, honest, and transparent
- Ready to take and give feedback
- Ability to appreciate talent, reward efforts, and recognise exceptional contribution
We are proud of every Listerian and thankful to all Listerians who have been and are currently part of Lister’s journey