Lister's ERP Connector integrates BigCommerce with Microsoft NAV ERP and with other ERPs via simple customization. This connector is bi-directional. It synchronizes product, category, and inventory details from ERP to BigCommerce and orders (including shipping and payment details) from BigCommerce to ERP. This synchronisation can either be performed in real-time or in a batched-mode based on customer preference.
- Seamlessly synchronise product, category, order, inventory, and customer details between BigCommerce and ERP systems
- Built to be platform-neutral, running on both Windows and Linux instances
- Resilient - Stop and resume processing of records (On exceeding API rate-limits)
- Built-in data logging capability
- Receive e-mail notifications on API rate-limits and errors
- Scheduling and near real-time processing capabilities
- Continue to use the current ERP system as the sole source of truth
- Maintain PII data security by hosting the connector on your cloud
- Easy to deploy docker package that can be deployed easily with any cloud or onprem instances
BigCommerce connector has been deployed for a B2B client who is a leader in smart fleet management technology solutions.