Lister has seen CMS and e-commerce systems & teams work in silos and then enter a transitional phase because the global market called for a cohesive digital experience. Lister has a deep understanding of the integration approach for e-commerce and CMS.
- We help our customers integrate category and product pages powered by CMS with e-commerce systems to fetch the product and inventory details. This helps real-time synchronisation and reflects the exact status of the product details for website visitors.
- End customers can add products to the shopping cart from CMS-powered landing pages created by the marketing team for running season promotional campaigns.
- Through its integration approach, Lister has developed a mini cart, which gives instant access to the shopping cart for website visitors.
- Our approach focuses on significant areas of functionality that overlaps between CMS and e-commerce systems. Page templates, navigation tools, site search, personalisation, content targeting, and product recommendations are some of the features that we selectively implement based on customer needs.
- Our team audits the available API endpoints in both CMS and e-commerce systems, based on customer requirements, and helps build the missing APIs and expose the endpoints to facilitate integration.
- The critical aspect of the integration is to ensure website performance; hence we carefully assess the scope based on web traffic, product replenishment frequency, etc. As a result, we architect the solution through an efficient caching mechanism and recommend the relevant scaling of instances to mitigate performance challenges.