The client is a US- based HVAC services company providing specialised and comprehensive services for customers in the US. With business becoming competitive, they were keen to retain customers by offering enhanced service experience and delivering greater customer satisfaction.
They have been using Salesforce for many years, and Lister has been supporting them for almost a decade.
- The time taken by the field service technicians was less than desirable due to overdependence on back office for information.
- Information about client site, equipment, service, and order history were not readily available to technicians.
- Quotes and effort estimations were not based on actual data and information, which lead to errors in estimation
- Pricing and invoicing had to be generated from HO post service, leading to delays in invoicing and collections
- Spares inventory information was not available readily
- Insights on costs and service metrics were hard to collate and report
We had developed an iPad solution that was tightly integrated with Salesforce but could work offline as well.
- The solution interface was designed to be easy to navigate and informative
- The app enabled the field service technicians to see complete information about every client and equipment they were attending, including service history.
- The service technicians could generate an accurate estimate on the app by ensuring all variables are input correctly
- It enabled quicker resolution of issues by providing easy- to-search knowledge bases and information to stock availability or spares
- The solution enabled the scheduling future visits, report and time sheet submission, spares requests and invoicing
- Turnaround and average resolution time dropped from 10 to 3 days.
- First Time resolution rates were enhanced by over 15% due to the easy availability of information.
- Improved gross margins since estimation accuracy went up.
- Compliance with respect to dealing with hazardous chemicals and refrigerants was improved significantly by intelligently prompting Field Service Technicians.