The Business Need
A Salesforce ISV partner in German wanted to build a property management solution that enabled both direct sales as well as sales through real estate agents.
Some of the key considerations were scalability, flexibility to configure and extend the solution and the ability to enable publishing of high resolution images of properties. An additional important need was to enable real estate agents to have rule-based, dynamic access to properties, depending on the stage of a property deal.
The partner did not have expertise in Salesforce and was completely dependent on Lister team for architecture, design and development of the solution.
Our team worked on design, architecture and development of the solution. Highlights included:
- A dynamic, configurable, rule-based engine within Salesforce that allowed the enabling or disabling of real estate agents access to properties and eliminating conflicts between Agents.
- Dynamic control of visibility of property listings on the portal based on rules defined in Salesforce
- Ability to store high resolution images in a cloud server. However, the content and links to property was managed within Salesforce
- Built a real estate portal on the platform for Dubai Properties
- Enabled a pleasurable user experience while browsing through luxury property listings.
- Offered agents an easy- to-use portal that they could use to manage their property deals without depending on the company
- Transaction management to streamline the closing process. This ensures compliance and smoother closings.
- Today the company has over 1000 customers spread across 60 countries.