As the number of marketing channels have increased, the path travelled by a customer to complete a purchase is nonlinear, becoming difficult to track.
It has not only become difficult for a marketer to determine the return on ad spend (ROAS) of specific channels but also the best channel to invest in.
Problems that marketers want to solve
- Where do I invest my marketing dollars?
- What is the best channel to target?
- What is the best time to target?
- What is the best offer?
- What is the ROI on marketing investments?
Greyferret, Lister’s proprietary platform, offers powerful insights and helps gather customer intelligence. We understand that marketers prefer to use the best-in-class platforms for addressing their audience across email, web, push, SMS, and other channels. Platform fragmentation makes it challenging to get all the data in a single place, thereby enabling one to identify returning customers or analyse customer behaviour
Greyferret integration helps solve this problem by unifying profile and behaviour data across these disparate platforms into a single view of customer behaviour.
Greyferret insights provide cross-channel and journey reporting across acquisition, engagement and conversion phases.
It helps to simplify this by providing cross-channel journey reporting, and identifying customer behaviour across the marketing, conversion, and retention funnel.
Once insights are available, marketers would like to have the capability to close the loop with actions, including creating cross channel segments, understanding channel interaction, personalising, and sending communications to audiences at a specific time, and managing and allocating marketing budgets to drive greater ROAS.
Greyferret intelligence aids audience segmentation, channel intelligence, and contextual personalisation. It employs techniques like RFM, channel preference engine, send-time optimisation (STO) and retargeting capability to achieve this.
Greyferret has delivered these benefits for Lister clients
- Paid search revenue increased by 430%
- YoY e-commerce revenue increased by 15%
- Cart dropout decreased by 25% to 50%
- Email conversion increased by 260%
- Email click-through rate increased by 40%
- Cut dependence on IT for integration, data, or analysis
- Personalised and unified messaging to clients across fragmented platforms
- Improved engagement and increased renewal in subscription service