Your organisation has made a significant investment in Salesforce to enable your business to transform the way you work and do business.
When was the last time you ran a security health check of your own org? The importance of checking the health of your Salesforce org to make sure you are getting maximum value from it cannot be overstated!
Here are some key symptoms of underlying health issues!
- Too many redundant and unused functionality ( objects, fields, workflows, code, reports ) created over the years, making Salesforce cumbersome and hard to manage.
- You are hitting governor limits in Salesforce
- It takes too long to make changes to your Salesforce org and you are finding it difficult to keep pace with the demands of business
- Production releases are difficult, and there are usually errors to fix post-release - Dev, QA, and Production environments are not in sync.
The Salesforce org health check audit report will provide a detailed report of your system’s overall health and provides recommendations on how to improve it. We will also suggest the criticality of the issues that could be affecting your business outcomes.
The detailed report includes the following:
- Analysis of current user adoption and usage of Salesforce
- Benchmarking of design and customization against Salesforce best practices of:
- Data model
- Custom code
- Workflows and processes
- Security and sharing setting
- How does your Salesforce org stack up against governor limits?
- Unused and redundant functionality in the Salesforce org
- Whether the Salesforce environments are maintained in line with good practices
- Lightning migration & readiness