- Challenges in enabling the sales team to select products and customise quotes without depending on a centralised team
- Increase in cost of support to end-users, and they were looking for self-service to deflect calls.
- Errors in orders and subscriptions being synced between Oracle ERP and Salesforce.
- Lister created a custom service order form (SOF) tool for resellers, with a customised product, pricing and terms that enabled the sales users to create quote documents easily and send it to customers.
- We built a custom client support portal on Force.com sites for interactive support to customers via live chat capabilities and web-to-case functions. We can also use this to respond to product-specific articles and FAQs.
- We integrated Salesforce with Oracle ERP to automate the creation of orders in ERP and assets in Salesforce. We also installed an error handling mechanism for sync between two systems, to ensure accuracy.
- The improved speed with which customers were responded to, with quotes. This, in turn, led to higher conversions
- We reduced the overall cost of support by call-deflection, and self-service, which in turn resulted in improved CSAT
- Order accuracy between Salesforce and ERP improved, enabling more-accurate revenue forecast