We have a production support team providing a timely response and resolution, within the agreed SLA, triaging the incidents raised by Salesforce users before it impacts them.
What We Do in Production Support
- We offer immediate engagement to business users via the incident management process.
- A helpdesk team provides basic first level user support, including training, documenting, FAQs, and more.
- Tickets that need analysis to be sent to the team handling production support.
- A support team will analyze tickets and incidents based on their severity; they will also handle bug fixes, configuration changes and minor change requests.
- Any support ticket that needs development or an enhancement will be considered as a project and change request and will be routed to the team that handles development support.
- Lister can help set up the entire process, tools, set-up measures and metrics to track against SLA’s. We also offer continuous improvement as part of our services by creating KBs, SOPs and automating or simplifying the handling of regular tickets.