Lister has developed portals to securely administrate associate’s associate 401(k) retirement benefits, stock, and loans for benefits systems. We have improved reporting capabilities, reduced inconsistencies in benefits plan administration and helped companies avoid penalties that occur due to delays and inaccuracies of reporting.
- The process to design these applications involved in the following stages:
- We start with a discovery of the existing legacy application to uncover the pain points and integration detail.
- Built out the complete data-flow of the various applications involved in the end–to–end process.
- We approach the implementation with an approach to build out a single-window portal with cutting-edge technologies. The aim is to keep the system highly configurable, and convenient for the user to self-service
- We design the cutover, migration and deployment plan, which includes, data clean up, migration of data from the legacy system and rollout to multiple departments/ locations.