Lister has refactored enterprise application for password management, access provisioning, vulnerability Management and into a modern technology stack. Improved usability, performance, scalability, and tighter integration have been the focus areas.
- We perform a discovery exercise to understand and reverse-engineer an existing legacy application for functionality.
- Lister developed the wireframes of the applications, which were highly intuitive with a focus on usability and employee experience.
- We took end- to- end ownership while proposing a solution design, enabling tighter integration with enterprise systems.
- Lister team would rewrite an application API’s that were designed in legacy technologies, like SOAP, into newer REST-based models.
- Our development methodology is based on achieving complete code coverage for unit and functional tests.