Lister’s automation experts have built automation frameworks and suites that cover Web application, API, mobile app and load testing. The focus is on ROI on automation and we work with client organisations to qualify candidates for automation. This approach has helped us earn client’s trust and meet quality goals on coverage and automation.
Lister’s automation approach is outlined below:
What and how we do it
- Lister’s proprietary Kryptonite QA Automation framework is used for the automation testing of web and mobile apps
- Libraries and utilities (reports, notifications etc) on Kryptonite bring down the automation coding effort so that the focus is only on writing the actual tests
- Support for Selenium-based automation, Appium-based mobile application automation, RESTful API Testing using Rest Assured
- Easy to consume, and reports can be sent via Slack, e-mail
- Automated UI testing against existing HTML or design, issues are flagged with red boxes, making collaboration between development and testing teams very easy