Post-COVID, EdTech institutions are always looking for new ways to make learning interesting. EdTech Software companies’ products needs to keep in mind the new normal and make this a great experience for learners and educators alike. Lister’s has partnered with many EdTech software companies to enable them to deliver these great experiences for the past 10+ years.
What and how we do it
- Lister helps improve the pace of EdTech product development for faster turn-around time for client’s feature and product go-to-market plans
- We build web apps, native and cross-platform mobile apps in the EdTech space for improved user experience, monetization, cross-platform engagement, and offline usability
- We also build backend admin applications which helps manage users, track user progress, provide rewards & recognitions, generate reports and insights
- Lister builds core functionalities-- like authentication and authorization-- with SSO capabilities, shared notification, multimedia content support, shared navigation, business workflows, data processing, etc. We also implement non-functional requirements such as security, admin, data storage, reporting, and scheduling as well as integration modules
- We implement multi-language support and automation of content/data import using scripts
- Apart from core product development, Lister also provides QA services for end- to- end testing and QA of the product platform (both manual & automation testing).