- A US retailer selling masterfully-crafted, durable stainless-steel bottles had invested in a marketing automation platform, wanting to improve customer engagement and conversions.
- The client was not able to use their e-commerce transactional data of customer's purchase in Oracle Marketing Cloud platform
- Effective campaign segmentation was not possible for customer targeting due to lack of data
- Lister had detailed sessions with the client to understand the e-commerce ecosystem and marketing programs
- Lister built WooCommerce plugin with Greyferret to receive transactional data
- Data was stored in Greyferret platform. Using cron jobs, we put the data onto the Oracle Marketing Cloud
- We moved details about customers, products, product categories and orders to this Oracle Marketing Cloud connector in different tables that were used for segmentation & personalisation.
- Enabled marketers to segment the audience in the Oracle Marketing Cloud to send lifecycle programs. e.g. Post-purchase program
- Post-implementation, the client was able to do effective segmentation and personalisation for their campaign sends