The TELCO’s entire Salesforce org had become complicated with a lot of redundant functionality. They were facing frequent errors while making changes, and it was getting challenging to maintain this. Also, the lack of knowledge of legacy changes had led to redundant functionality getting built.
We reviewed their Salesforce org health and supplied a report containing several issues that were causing adverse impact on their Salesforce org. We also provided recommendations on improvements to ensure they follow best practices. These recommendations were implemented, tested, and rolled out.
The scope of work included:
- Refactored over 80 triggers and associated handler classes and methods to ensure governor limit. issues were addressed and a cleaner design was implemented.
- Resolved over 400 test class failures.
- Increased code coverage for over 220 classes that had zero coverage.
- Hardcoded values removed from over 200 classes.
- Rewrote formulas and roll-up summary on opportunity object to eliminate compile size errors.
Our interventions fixed errors due to governor limits, improved flexibility, and ease of maintenance, and enabled the removal of redundancies in their org.