The client is a US-based HVAC services company, providing specialized and comprehensive services for customers in the US. With business becoming competitive, they were keen to retain customers through enhanced service experience, delivering greater customer satisfaction.
They were using Salesforce for many years, and Lister has been supporting them for nearly a decade.
- The turnaround time for field service technicians was more than desirable due to dependence on back-office for information.
- Information on client site, equipment, service, and order history wasn’t readily available to technicians.
- Quotes and effort estimations not based on actual data; this incomplete information leads to errors in estimation
- Pricing and invoicing had to be generated from HO post service leading to delays in invoicing and collections
- Spares inventory information was not available readily
- Insights on costs and service metrics were hard to collate and report on
We had developed an iPad solution that tightly integrated with Salesforce but could work offline as well.
- Solution interface designed to be easily navigable and informative.
- The application enabled field service technicians to see complete information about every client and piece of equipment they were attending, including service history.
- The service technicians could generate an accurate estimate on the application by ensuring all variables are input correctly
- It enabled quicker resolution of issues by providing easy to search knowledge bases and stock availability or spares
- The solution enabled scheduling future visits, report and timesheet submission, spares requests and invoicing
- Turnaround and average resolution time dropped from 10 to 3 days
- First Time resolution rates were enhanced by over 15% due to easy availability of information
- Improved gross margins since estimation accuracy went up
- Compliance with respect to dealing with hazardous chemicals and refrigerants was improved significantly by intelligently prompting Field Service Technicians.